Sunday, June 10, 2007

Message from Anai



I first met Minnie in a singing class in my previous company that was conducted on weekends. She was introduced to me by my late friend, Arnelli. My first impression on her was that she was demure. We later became involved on the same project but after a month, which both of us later abandoned to pursue a career here in Malaysia. That's where our friendship started.

We started on the same date and got to know each other. We eventually became lunch buddies and later hang out during logical breaks and after office hours. We found out that we have a lot of things in common - we have the same standards when it comes to men - as she would often come in my cube to check out some of them and both us would giggle. She's my partner when it comes to singing - we both joined the ISCM Choir and later had a gig at the Toastmater's Chinese New Year meeting at KLCC. When it comes to joking around (except for the green ones of course hahaha), we also have the same wavelength. We both love to have fun, which is evident during our bar hopping sessions and videoke gimmicks. It was also from her that I became in touch with my feminine side - in other words, became kikay hihi..

What I liked about Minnie is that she's fun to be with. She's not ashamed to goof around. That's why people like her and a lot of men are dying to go out with her. Yep, she's a guy magnet. A lot of them - who just saw her in the elevator, airport or in the office, were bugging to go out with her. Some guys were persistent to go out with her - to which she had granted. But the thing with Minnie is that in order for a man to get her attention, that guy should stop running after her - she likes to do the chasing herself ;) ika nga, wag mamansin at magpapansin. She got used in the attention from guys that if a man would do the opposite, she'll left him intrigued.


Another thing I like about Minnie is that she's not pretentious. What you see is what you get. She's not ashamed of her past and she's a very sincere person. There are some things in some people about themselves that they hide and its the opposite with her. Ika nga, nagpapakatotoo!

But the best thing about her is that she's a great mom. She would do everything for the love of her son Kyle. One more thing that's great about her inspite of her challenges of being away from her son, she's still able to maintain an optimistic and cheerful disposition. Beat that huh!

So for your birthday Minnie, I would like to thank you for the friendship we have; for trusting me with your secrets and showing me your vulnerable side. I'm glad that you were able to overcome your birthday senti mode.. sana magtuloy tuloy na wehehehe (*wink wink). You deserve to be happy, and I hope that you'll meet the right man for you :-) Mwah!

No comments: